Sunday, March 4, 2007

ok so i am on this beautiful poetic kick
and delsin is yelling at me to turn on the light for
him in the bathroom because
he is pooing
and there is some on the floor

just a second i cry

busy with my thought train
dont interrupt me
but the 'poo on the floor' line
finally
got my lost attention
i walk to the bathroom
and low and on hold
little turds and a lovely smudge
~what the heck is wrong with you
thats disgusting there is no need
for that
get to the toilet
on time !
i pick up a turd
wipe - need to get some wipes
stay there, yes with your bum still in the air
i come back pants back on
i said to wait i of course yell
he tries to plea with a sorrysorry ididnt meanto
yes you did and i clean up the rest of the poo
oh look
there is some on your shoe
a few probable shitprints
a new pack of wipes
clean clean
all done
sorry to my son
i think my eventful
less
day is done
with what has begun.

No comments: