Thursday, March 29, 2007

i am completely in love
with my 35 dollar frying pan
i picked up in canadian tire- of course on sale
it has a high ridge
and large flat surface
i am so excited, today i shall make french toast
i think i may be able to fit five pieces at one time!

yesterdays crunching darkened meat something or other
that i of course left in it
slid off like a dream, with a rinse of water, at the touch of my favorite green sponge

i feel a little guilty
loving so much.
for the last week, of my new found love
i have neglected my stir fry fry pan
my pan i used abso lutely ever y day
has been sitting
clean
in the cupboard
(it never does that-always on my stove- displaying what it accomplished the night before)

please, dont get me wrong
i still love my older fry pan
i did not trade up- for a newer model-
i just needed something with a wider surface- so i could actually cook morethanone pancake at a time

the conflict is interesting
the honeymoon period

No comments: